- Grant Community High School
The graduation ceremony for the Class of 2022 will take place on Sunday, May 22, in the Grant Community High School Field House beginning at 2:00 p.m. With graduation rapidly approaching, we would like to provide you with important dates and information surrounding this momentous occasion.
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION PRIOR TO GRADUATION DAY
- Due to limited seating in the Field House, each graduate is permitted six (6) graduation ceremony tickets. Tickets are required for entry to the ceremony. TICKETS WILL NOT BE REISSUED IN THE EVENT OF LOSS.
- If financial obligations are met, graduates may pick up their tickets, cap, gown and tassel during lunch hours in the Senior Café on Monday, May 2 and Tuesday, May 3. Students are required to sign a confirmation of pickup for their graduation items.
- Final Exams for seniors will take place on Tuesday, May 17, and Wednesday, May 18. As we approach exams a schedule will be posted on the school website.
- All graduation requirements must be met by Wednesday, May 18 in order for your student to participate in the ceremony. Contact individual teachers or Student Services with questions about your student’s academic status.
- Graduation practice will be held on Friday, May 20 at 12:00 p.m. in the East Gym. Students must be present at practice if participating in the graduation ceremony.
- Financial obligations must be paid in order for graduates to receive diplomas. Fees may be paid with cash or check in the main office during normal business hours, or with a credit card online via the school website www.grantbulldogs.org. You can check your fees on Skyward Family Access or contact the main office at 847-587-2561.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GRADUATION DAY
- Graduates participating in the ceremony must arrive with their cap, tassel and gown and meet in the East Gym promptly at 1:00 p.m.
- Graduation is a formal ceremony. In order to participate, appropriate attire is required. Appropriate attire includes: dresses, collared shirts, collared shirts with a tie, long pants or dress slacks (no jeans or shorts), dress shoes.
- Students will not be allowed to wear a decorated cap at graduation.
- General parking will be available on a first come, first serve basis on the north and south school parking lots.
- Handicap parking will be accessible on the west side of Devlin Road in the Field House parking lot.
- Handicap seating will be available for the ceremony.
- Live streaming of the graduation ceremony will be available on Grant’s homepage via YouTube Live. Please check www.grantbulldogs.org the week of May 16 for details.
Financial obligations may be paid with cash or check in the main office during normal business hours, or with a credit card online via the school website www.grantbulldogs.org. You can check your fees on Skyward Family Access or contact the Main Office at 847-587-2561.
If you have any questions regarding the activities and events for our graduates during the last week of school, please feel free to call Ms. Martin at 847-973-3417.
On behalf of our faculty and staff, please accept our congratulations for helping your student reach this milestone in their life.