Printing Instructions For Students: You can send multiple print jobs from anywhere in the school and pick them up in the library!
1. Click on the printer icon and look at your printing options
2. If your ‘Destination’ does not say ‘StudentPrinting’, click the drop-down menu and select ‘See more.’ Find and select ‘StudentPrinting.’
NOTE: The printer may default to double-sided printing. Check your options before selecting ‘Print.’
3. If you have never sent to ‘StudentPrinting’ before, a green pop-up from PaperCut will appear. Click the ‘Sign in with Google’ button.
4. Come to the library and locate the ‘StudentPrinting’ printer in the far corner by Emergency Exit Door 4.
5. On the printer screen, select ‘Username/Password’ for log in instructions. Your username is your student ID number, and your password is your Chromebook login password.
6. Select which print jobs you want to print or select ‘Print All’ if you sent multiple things to the printer.
7. After your jobs print, select ‘Logout’ on the top right of the screen.
Please ask Ms. Stump or Mrs. Becker if you still have trouble!