Illinois PBIS Network Goals: (Illinois PBIS Network 2009-10 Annual Progress Report)
- Increase data-based decision-making on behavior and academic instruction and reinforce across all school settings.
- Increase consistent use and effect of research-based behavioral and academic instructional strategies among all school staff at schoolwide, classroom, and individual student levels.
- Reduce use of reactive discipline measures in schools (e.g., office discipline referrals, detentions, suspensions, expulsions) for all students.
- Increase academic achievement levels of all students.
- Implement effective intervention plans for students with the most comprehensive behavioral and emotional needs that support and evaluate their success across home, school, and community.
- Increase capacity of general education settings to successfully educate students with disabilities and prevent academic and/or social failures of all students.
- Increase capacity of schools and districts to address over- and under-representation of students by ethnicity relative to discipline, disability status, and academic achievement with access to data on these outcomes.